- To help people with osteoarthritis to lead fulfilling lives and function to the best of their ability and with dignity.
- To network health care professionals working in the field of OA, strike to arouse and sustain their interest in working in the field.
- To promote the advancement in knowledge of osteoarthritis (OA)
- To foster communication and cooperation with multi-disciplinary professionals with interests in OA in Asia.
- To foster the development of multi-disciplinary models in the care of OA patients in the region.
- To collaborate with international organizations with similar aspirations to promote the awareness OA and its burden on individuals and society.
- To sponsor, organize or patronize international congresses and other meetings appropriate to the aims and objectives of Asian OA network.
- To sponsor and organize scientific research in all aspects of OA in Asia.